Liquid Controls produces among the most reliable and accurate metering systems available, worldwide. For truck-mounted or fixed-site custody transfer applications requiring Weights & Measures-approved accuracy, LC products deliver consistent, error-free, dependable service. Liquid Controls family of LectroCount electronic registers provide:
- Improved efficiency relative to mechanical systems
- Electronic temperature compensation
- Weights & Measures approvals
- Ruggedness and reliability
- Simplicity of operation
- Compatibility with mobile computing solutions such as the DMS i1000
Features and Benefits of Electronic Registration:
- Muti-point calibration to improve the accuracy over a wide flow range
- Electronic Temperature Volume Compensation (ETVC) to reduce lost volume
- Increased security
- Future expansion and modularity with RS232/485 communcation
- Greater control and accuracy of the delivery system through use of two stage valves, optical air eliminators with a LectroCount register as a central control unit
- Lower total cost of ownership through fewer moving parts, solid state electronics and longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure).
LectroCount™ LCR 600
DMS i1000 Mobile Computing System
REPEATABLILITY: Capable of .03% of reading over entire range.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 5:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 10:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.15% or better over a 40:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
Due to the capabilities of multi-point calibration for meters equipped with LectroCount™Electronic Registration, superior accuracy (linearity) can be provided as indicated above.
NOTE: Accuracy obtainable when all variables remain constant. Reading/ measurements must be equal to a minimum of one minute of flow at selected rate(s). All accuracy statements based on metering Stoddard Solvent, approximate viscosity 1 CPS. On higher viscosity products, the average deviation in accuracy will be even less.
LectroCount® LCR-II: +9 - 28 VDC
LectroCount® LCR 600: +9 - 28VDC
Enclosure: Class 1, Division 2, Group C&D design, Nema 4X
Operating Temp Range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
US Weights & Measures: LCR-II and LCR 600
Measurement Canada: LCR-II, LCR 600
Printer: Epson, Okidata and Blaster Models
Power: +9 to 28VDC, 3A maximum (including solenoid valves)
Temperature input: 4-Wire Platinum RTD
Pulse Inputs: +5 to 28 volt peak to peak, open collector, single channel or quadrature
Control Valve (2): Open drain transistor for 2 stage valve control, 1A Max. per channel
Auxiliary (2): Open drain transistor for general purpose auxiliary control. Aux(1) 1A Max, Aux(2) 150mA Max
Scaled Pulse Output: Open drain output, 1 A Max.
LCR 600 Brochure
LCR-II Setup & Operation Manual
LCR-II Installation Manual
LCR-II Installation Manual (E3650/E3651 series)
LCR-II (E3650-51) Wiring Diagram
LCR-II (E3655-56) Wiring Diagram
Installation and Operation Manuals
Electronic Register Specs
LectroCount™ electronic registers are available with a selection of accessories including optical air eliminators, two stage valves, printers, remote displays and that integrate with electronic registers to provide more control and accuracy during deliveries.
Contact us for more information.