DMS i1000 - Data Management System
Maximize Your Resources:
The DMS i1000 In-Cab Data Management System is a flexible, industry specific mobile computing platform. The DMS i1000 provides users with the ability to connect to up to three LectroCount® registers, control them, capture and store transaction data and combine that information with customer data to print application specific tickets. All transaction data is stored and transferred to the office using a USB memory stick. There are several software applications that can operate on a DMS i1000, each with functionality specific to the unique needs of different industries.
DMS applications help customers:
- Reduces cash cycle
- Reduced delivery time and errors
- Track and record all aspects of the delivery
- Eliminate manual transaction entry in the back office
- Reduce staff time, especially during peak periods
- Reduce errors
- Improve driver productivity & truck utilization
- Capture and analyze more data
- Increase customer satisfaction & retention
This application is ideally suited for residential and commercial deliveries, especially in the LPG and Refined Fuels markets. The application allows users to import a customer database on their delivery vehicles, customize prices and taxes by customer, print fully priced and taxed tickets and capture all the transaction data to be transferred to an office computer. Many existing fuel management and accounting systems interface to the DMS and can import transaction data straight into their system.
DMS Delivery helps customers make the most out of their resources by reducing the time per delivery, reducing time to post transactions, eliminating errors and treating customers individually with custom prices and discounts.
Fleet Fueling is a unique industry with unique needs. DMS with FleetConnect serves this industry through a unique software application that tracks fuel deliveries by vehicle fueled and customer account. The DMS FleetConnect application uses a short-range radio to communicate wirelessly with a handheld EZConnect RFID button reader, worn by the driver. When making a delivery, the driver reads an RFID button on the vehicle, allowing the system to recognize the vehicle and the type of fuel required.
Accurately account for fuel by customer & vehicle, reduce delivery times and handwritten paperwork, reduce posting errors and reduce theft with DMS FleetConnect.
Tracking fuel tickets can be a time consuming and inaccurate prospect. DMS FlightConnect eliminates the need to track paper tickets by allowing fuelers to capture key flight information, such as tail number and aircraft type, make a fueling and have all that information captured within the DMS to transfer by USB memory key or RF communications.
LectroCount® LCR 600
DMS Professional Services
DMS i1000 Module:
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6.875" W x 2.625" H x 7.25" L
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Operating Voltage: +9 to 30 VDC
- Power Consumption: 5A maximum, 60 watts (maximum, intermittent)
- Temperature Rating: -22° to 158°F (-30° to 70°C)
- Microprocessor: 133 MHz, 486
- Memory: Internal compact flash memory
- USB flash memory (optional)
DMS Lap Pad:
- Housing: Lightweight, high impact, molded plastic
- Housing Rating: NEMA 3, IP54
- Display: LCD, dot matrix, 240 x 64 pixels, backlit. 5.2" W, 1.55" H; 8 rows, 30 characters per row
- Keyboard: 6 row, 5 column membrane with tactile metal dome switch contacts and silicone rubber overlay
- Supply Current: 150 mA maximum
- Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30° to 70ºC)
- Vibration: 2 g between 10-150 sinusoidal sweep cycle. 20 sweep cycles per axis.
- Electrostatic Discharge:
8 kV for air discharges
6 kV for contact discharges
- Electromagnetic Susceptibility:
3 V/m 26-500 MHz
1 V/m 500-1000 MHz
- Interface: RS232 at 115,200 baud rate
DMS FlightConnect for Aviation
DMS Delivery Operators Manual
DMS Setup & Operation Manual
DMS Installation Manual
DMS Office Manual
Contact us for more information.